Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neji Trains With Kurokon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Neji Trains With Kurokon Empty
PostSubject: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Neji jumps out of a tree into a short field of grass.Then With a quick hand seal he activated his byakugan searching for Kurokon."Were is he, he should be here by now."Neji silently awaited his new mysterious teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"did you check behind you" A voice asked from behind him, not kurokon's but someone elses. Kurokon was standing next to him. They almost looked exactly alike. the only differences were kurokon had an eternal mangekyou in his eyes and blood red hair, while the other one had larger blonde hair and blue eyes and had a jounin jacket on, but it was obvious he was minato namikaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Neji quickly did a 360 turn looking straight at Kurokon and the Yellow Flash."Hello Kurokon."Neji bowed and then looked over at Minato."Hello aren't you Naruto's farther and the One modern ninja that has sealed the great Nine tails.So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"I wanted to see my student's student" He smiled and sat on a branched of a tree "go ahead I'm watching"

Kurokon Smirked at neji "ten bucks hell be asleep before this is over with" e chuckled "anyway you still got those weights on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:21 pm

"Yes i was wondering when i would be able to take these off I've had to decline some missions because of these.Im running at about a low genin rank."Neji looked over at Minato just laying.this is weird the 4th Hokage is here i better bring my A+ Game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:25 pm

"you should be better... its been two months.... but mine took me three years to adjust perfectly to" He shrugged "take them off and spar with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Neji Slowly took the weights off and sighed."Thats a releif."Neji grinned and then got into a stance."Ok so do you have any rules or guild lines for this spar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 pm

"well I know for a fact not even madara as a gennin could kill me... so I wont kill you... but if anyone interupts we stop and make sure no one else gets hurt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 pm

"Ok that fine but i must warn you ive been training harder than often."Neji stared right at Kurokon with his light purple eyes.And veins just dieing to pop out as is done when the byakugan is activated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 pm

"come at me with all you've got... and more" He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Neji chuckled and closed his eyes breathing out.and with the swift open of his eyes he activated his keikei genkei."Beware of the byakugan!"Then in a split second he sprinted to Kurokon and threw a kuina at him.Then he attempted to jab one of his chakra points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Kurokon caught the kunai and blocked the blast with it "you cant rely on the same tactic everytime"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well im not sure it seems to work on long range fighters."Neji stood and attempted to Jab Kurokon in the face."Thats simple taijustu."Neji thought this new stratigy might not work due to Kurokons power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Kurokon swatted his fist away "hmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Neji tried and time but this time he tried punching him in the stomache too at the same time.Even though this was a work in progress Neji was sure he could muster something up after the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Kurokon merely stepped to the side and let neji fall over unless he caught his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Well neji wasn't going forward to much so he stood and smiled."Why are you avoiding my simple punches?You scared?"Neji swiftly ran at kurokon again trying to slap him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Kurokon caught his arm and threw him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Then He spun forcing chakra out of his hands.And before anyone could now Neji was performing "Eight Trigrams:Heavenly Spin".Due to Kurokon being so close Neji doubted that he would be able to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Kurokon Smirked and jumped back too fast and tumbled once then stood up barely missing the move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Neji smirked."At least i know its a good strategy.It almost caught an S-rank ninja."Neji got back into a stance and smiled.Hmm what if i just winged this one?Neji leaped back and looked over at minato for a split second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm

"They where right. You do have the Sharingan" Said Takago wearing a Jounin jacket and the Uchiha sign in the back of his Jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Kurokon smirked "no I'm just messing with ya" He glanced at Takago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 pm

"But Im tracking down all Uchiha that didnt betrayed us so I can form a group to go after all Uchiha traders. Unlike you i have the mangekyou sharingan. I can go face to face against Pain and can kill Itachi if I wanted to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"Um i thought we were fighting.Look can you have this conversation another time?"Neji looked at Takoga and frowned.If he doesn't leave right now im going to shut down his whole chakra system and then punch him in the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 pm

"I have eternal mangekyou.... so nya" He tuck out his tongue childishly and turned back to neji "whatever not like you can land a hit on me anyway" He pulled out a red book and started reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 am

"Then i guess you lost a student"Neji walked away un-activating his Byakugan and then he gave a quick glance at Minato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 pm

"I didnt say stop.... if you really think you should leave then leave, I will not teach someone arrogant" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 pm

"Look im not the one who just stopped to talk to some uchiha that i can probably kill.If you don't want to teach me seriously then ill leave now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

"I am teaching you something more important than any jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

"Respect,Control ect. .Look I'm not saying that you can't teach me its that i need a serous teaching.I can't be blown off so easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

"you arent being blown off.... however... you need to learn patenience... without it youll never be jounin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

"Okay ill learn to be patient but right now i want to know if you can teach me a new long range justu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

"long range eh?.... do you have any element? there arent many long range, non elemental jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"I can use the Wind element.Thats how I am able to use air palm ."Neji looked at him and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

"I supose there is one... hmm... oh perfect.... " He said and expelled a ton of air

Atsugai - Pressure Damage
Character Use: Kakuzu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Fuuton • Atsugai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After releasing his black Wind elemental from his body, Kakuzu will use the spirit to release a large wind blast. Working in conjunction with his partner Hidan, they can make use of Hidan's immortality to have Hidan get in close to their target and pin them down while the blast hits them both. Hidan will survive the blast but their target will normally not be as lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Neji crossed his arms trying to block anything that might have bounced of and hit him."Okay how do i perform this move it seems really powerful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I sit in a nearby tree and watch intentively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Charge alot of wind into your mouth.... and then expell it, but make sure to add tons of chakra ok? normal people can only do this once or twice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 am

"Ok Sensai"Neji slowly breathed in and out slowly.Then using all his lung capacity and using some chakra he sent of a large gust of wind from his mouth.The power matched that of kurokons Pressure damage being it perfect."Was that okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 pm

"yeah... you can sometimes be able to aim it more..... directly" He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Neji chuckled a bit and then smiled."Okay do you have another justu you want to teach me.You know something that will really help in combat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 pm

"not really.... your already a jounin... not much else to teach you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"But to be your student i feel i should be stronger........ i think i know something that might bump me up to the rank.but i don't think you know it.Its the 8 Gates like Lee uses they made him much stronger against Garra in the chunin Exams."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm

He sighed "its not for you trust me.... besides... you probably wouldnt be able to get past the second gate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"Ok thats a bit rude.Look I know but thats just an idea.The only finishing Justu i know is my 8 trigrams:360 Palms and even that move his hard to perform accurately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Takago came backand heard the conversation and said "Neji if i train you i can teach you chodori and the rasengan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"no its not rude actually... its just not for some people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:41 pm

"Okay Right now train me. If its okay with kurokon whatever makes me better is in my best interest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

"Well ask your sensie and see what he says"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon Empty

Back to top Go down

Neji Trains With Kurokon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next