Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neji Trains With Kurokon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

"go ahead neji" He nodded "but remember.... the black wind is cold" He said before vanishing in a red flash, while minato vanished in a yellow flash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 pm

"Neji, attack me with all you got"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

"okay"Neji ran at his fast paste activating his byakugan and then with the swift move of his hands he Performed Eight Trigrams:64 plams.Since this move was at a very high speed its almost impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm

occ:Takago was elected for kazekage and his a high jounin. not to mention he is probaly the same level as kurokon

icc: Takago easily dodges and says "Fire style Phenoix Flower jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

ooc: highly doubted..... kurokon could be at the level of madara... ive never tried seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 pm

occ:dude i was trained by orochimaru and he have me the heaven curse mark and its 2nd stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Using slight movement of his neck and arms neji dodges the fire."Wow i had thought you were really going to be good.But that was a lame attempt."
Occ:umm yea So Tayuya,Jirobo,Sakon,And Kidimaru were defeated by high level GENIN an d they had stage 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:00 pm

occ: but if i leave the village i would be ss rank criminal and heaven and earth is the sasuke curse mark

icc: "Not really. Look behind you." Takago burned all the forest areas near by and their was no place to hide. Takago went up and then said "Dancing shadow leaf"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm

ooc: for one there is no such thing as SS ranked..... for another you arent that good of an rper >.>'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

i ment s rank missing ninja. i this is my first time i rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

As his foot came up neji grabbed it and closed up all the chakra points in his leg."Lee uses that move so much i think ill be able to use it."
Occ:That was a bad move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm

As Neji hits all the legs points the clone just fanished and 12 more clones appear behind him. Then each clone said "Uchihas Barrage"

occ:Uchiha barrage is like the Uzumaki barrage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

occ:Uh You had no time to make that clone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

ooc: btw can you PLEASE post jutsu description?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Occ:oh and Thats not a real justu you didn't make it in custom creation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

occ:Uchiha barrage its a real jutsu. Its Lions barrage but i just changed the name. and the clone was always their. the real takago was hidding in the oppisite side of the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Occ:No becuase Clones cant go that long without poofing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

occ:Since it was only one clone i gave 3/4 of my chakara to the clone thus making it last longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Occ:So how did you make these other clones if you were low on chakra?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

occ: Curse mark chakara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Occ: BUT YOU NEVER ACTIVATED YOUR CURSE MARK!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 pm

occ:Dude i did but i didnt post it. remember that the real me is hidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Occ:But then in your post were you came out you didn't saY YOU HAD ITS your just trying to find excuses for your lame attempt at tricking me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:41 pm

occ:so then what do we do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 pm

occ:Just leave and say you had buisness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

"Im sorry. G2g i have some buisness." Flames appear and fade as Takago left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 pm

A man behind neji clapped "well done neji hyuuga" This voice had a childish essence to it but also was a bit gruff, as if he was old and young at the same time. He had a pumpkin like mask on his face and spiky black hair, in his one eye hole he had an enternal mangekyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Neji saw the mask and used his byakugan to look past it and at madrara.[i]Doesn't seem like an enemy from another village.[i]"Hello who are you ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:05 pm

"the one who trained your old sensei... the master of the uchiha, and the maker of..... nevermind that right now... I want to make a deal with you... you seek power... would you be willing to leave your village for such power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 pm

"Permentally or temperelly?Wait your Not minato.....Hmm Oh your madara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 pm

"the most powerful person in the world at the momnet....and its up to you truthfully... but you passed my test... my student wasnt going to train you, but I shall"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm

"Hmmm Okay but only temperately im still loyal to my Village."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

"very well then" Instantly madara and neji were transported to a deserted hideout filled with weapons weights and dead bodies, now fully decaid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"It stinks here what happened here?Did choji have Indian food?"Neji looked around at all the odd surrounding.And he wondered what he was going to do here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm

"you going to expeirence pain and torture, and after all of this.... you will be as powerful as most uchiha, maybe not even to my other student but to most other people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm

"Okay how long will this take?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"hell if I know... it all depends on you..." He smiled cruely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Neji chuckled but then frowned."Okay lets get right to it.The faster we get to it the faster i can become strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"good" He smirked and hooked neji's arms up to a strange machine. "this might hurt"
The machine started pulling neji's muscles extremely fast and painful but obviously giving him more muscle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh!"Neji winced as the machine went to work.He clenched his teeth together trying to endure the pain."Ah Jesus this hurts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

"of course... this is just for muscles thoough... wait till we get to chakra...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 pm

"Ughh"Neji tried to not wince and thought about getting stronger.This is for the best it'll make me better ultimately.Neji awaited 4 hours then the machine stopped."Oh god that was painful but i feel physicly stronger.Whats Next?"

Last edited by Juan on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:47 pm

ooc: you can do a timeskip if you want....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Occ:Okay ill edit post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:56 pm

"your chakra shall be enhanced.... this is a strange process that confuses even me, but hell it works" He shrugged and pointed to a machine that had a place to put someone's arm in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Neji looked at the machine and slowly walked to it.Then he jammed his arms in the machine and awaited his chakra to enhance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 pm

The machine forced chakra into neji, making his chakra reserves widen without posioning him with chakra, or overloading him, yet causing tons of pain, much more than the last one. The machine worked much like shamehada did for kisame but unlike shamehada this actually caused pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Neji Yelled at the top of his lungs."THIS FUCKING HURTS!!!!!"Neji stomped on the ground and bit his lip.The pain was excruciating.3 hours passed when Neji couldn't take it anymore he took his arms out and heavily breathed."Whats next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:05 pm

"for now you should rest....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 pm

"Okay."neji sat down looking at madara."So you trained Kurokon.Well he is strong so you must do a great job.How many more machines do i need to use?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neji Trains With Kurokon   Neji Trains With Kurokon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neji Trains With Kurokon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next