Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakura's relax time.The return.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura's relax time.The return. Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 am

Sakura looked up at the cloudy sky,announcing sooner or later a rain.She was laying against one of the logs,from the old training field of Team 7.She was hugging one of her knees,lazily yawning from time to time.She glanced towards the two other empty logs and smiled slightly. "How would it go,if we would take the same test again?she mumbled slowly,with a giggle.She remembered how clumsy she was back then.How she was obsessed only over Sasuke,to find him and how she completely ignored Naruto,who was just jerking off.I wonder how are they doing...Naruto,Sasuke-kun and Kakashi-sensei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

A very beautiful woman wearing royal garments was by Team 7's Training Grounds picking medical herbs. She had beautiful silver hair and her eyes were a silver color. Her eyes were pointed like an elf's ears and she had some stranger markings on her face. She also had a katana strapped to her waist. As she was picking the herbs, she was humming a song under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Sakura tilted her head,hearing hums and some steps sounds,there and there.She turned her head over the source of the noise,noticing the woman.Sakura herself,started analizing her.She was picking medical herbs,which immediately made her think she might be a Medical Ninja or,simply,knows one.The young woman kept looking past the other one,wondering whenever to say something or not.Sakura knew it was pretty hard to pick medical herbs without focusing a little,many herbs look just the same and someone might pick up the wrong one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

The woman stood up and removed the creases in her silk kimono. She turned around and blinked in surprise when she noticed Sakura behind her. She tilted her head to the side, causing her hair to uncover her pointy ears. "Oh hello. Forgive me for not noticing you. I'm usually much more aware of my surroundings" she said with a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Sakura smiled and shook her head,moving her hands in front of her. "Don't mind that.I tried to make myself un-noticable so you could focus better. she replied,getting up slowly.The young woman walked over the other one,peeking slightly at the herbs she was having with her. "I'm Sakura Haruno.Oh,by the way.Medical Ninja? Sakura asked,smiling friendly and placing one hand on her hip.She didn't seem like a ninja,since she wasn't wearing her handband.Just a knee length dark blue skirt and a shirt the looked like her normal sleeveles one,but with yellow extentions,making the shirt short sleeved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

"No, I'm not a Medic-Nin. I'm not even a kunoichi. I'm just a traveling swordswoman hoping to lessen the burden of others. My name is Kimi, Princess Kimi if we're going to be formal with each other" she said with a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 pm

"A Princess,woo." Sakura said clapping her hands together,with her mouth open.She then made her lips into a smile,tilted her head. "I was curious." she continued,nodding several times,like wanting to say she understood what the woman said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm

"I'm no longer a Princess. My country was destroyed long ago, though it was probably because of my father, who ruled the Country" she said with a bitter tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Kakashi passed by the two woman, he was dressed up in his new Hokage attire. He was reading his book as usual, Make Out Tactics. His eyes shifted over to his right, seeing Sakura Haruno, his old student, and some woman dressed in formal clothes. "Hey Sakura, And Sakura's Friend" he said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Sakura knitted her eyebrows together and nodded slowly at what the woman said,wanting to ask more but it might be painful.She then startled,glancing over the man,Kakashi Hatake,her old Sensei.She blinked with wide eyes at his outfit. "K-Kakashi-sensei!" she said,seeming like an amazed sentence would follow.Something to tell him that they hadn't seen eachother for a while and others.Instead,she giggled. "The Hokage outfit looks funny on you." she said slightly amused,but still suprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Kimi turned to look at Kakashi. The first thing she noticed was the book in his hand, the book all men she saw reading. "Hello to you Hokage-Sama. I hope your doing well" Kimi said with a smile on her face as she bowed to Kakashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Kakashi looked at Sakura and back at the other woman. He smiled under his black mask. Kakashi looked at his own outfit as he heard that his outfit looks funny on him, he thought it looked great compared to his old uniform. "Well..Erm...Thank You I guess Sakura" he muttered through his mask while reading. "And To you my lady, I Hope you are doing just as well as I Am" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Sakura blinked over Kimi.She saw the woman being formal,taking bows and others.The young woman,didn't really know what to do.Whenever to be formal or not.She didn't knew if Kakashi changed during time.She knew,that his passion for Icha Icha Paradise wasn't gone,but not too sure about his expectations from her.Sakura blinked like she had just woke up from a dream and nodded at what Kakashi said,sort as a "You welcome".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm

"Hokage-Sama, may I see that book your reading? I have seen quite a lot of men read it and I was curious as to what makes men read that" Kimi asked the Copy Ninja with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Kakashi looked at Sakura. "No need to get all bent outa shape Sakura" he muttered "Im still the same old Sensei you knew" he smiled. He looked at the woman. "Uhm..Sorry, But I Don't allow anyone to look at this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Sakura frowned and grinned,relieved by the thought.She then tilted her head to the book.Ever since Team 7 was fully formed,in their early beggining,she was curious about two things:how does Kakashi look behind his mask and what is the book about.She then wrinkled up her nose,with a sharp look in her eyes.She remembered Naruto brought him one Icha Icha,written by Jiraiya.Any book written by Jiraiya had to be one of those books.She brought her nose back to normal,just shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm

"Very well then Hokage-Sama. I shall not ask again" Kimi said to him, that kind smile never leaving her face as she bowed her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Kakashi had a small smile under his mask, He was glad that he could spend time with one of his old students and a new possible friend. "Well, Do You either of you want to get some ramen?" he smiled "Like the old days..Eh Sakura?" he said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 am

Sakura smiled and nodded happily.She was a little melancholic but not enough to refuse some ramen,from Ichiraku.She giggled,hoping not to turn ramen obsessed like Naruto was and,who knows,still is.She took a step forward,beggining to walk.She looked behind at the two. "What are you waiting for?Let's go!Kimi,do you want to join? she said while glancing over her shoulder with a smile on her face and flattering her gloves.She had a habbit of flattening her gloves,though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 am

"If you two don't mind me imposing me on you too, I shall gladly join the both of you" Kimi said with a smile on her face as she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 am

"I don't mind and I'm sure Kakashi-sensei doesn't either." she grisped her hands together at her back,while looking up at the sky with a smile.She now knew how her old sensei was doing,but her curiosity of knowing how the others two were doing,of course,was still big.She didn't even know what to do first.She should re-start her ninja life and,get a fully formed team to be apart of,get a mission or anything.But,for now,she just wanted to eat some ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 am

Kakashi smiled "Well lets get going then" he said while closing his book and putting it in his back pouch. He walked down the streets of Konoha leading the two of them to Ichiraku Ramen. "So Sakura, I haven't seen you in a long time, How have you been?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 am

Sakura kept a constant slight smile on her expression,while looking around on the streets,at people,shops,houses,anything. "I can say I've been well.Even though,I feel like I'm a traveller that bumped in the village. she said with a shrug and giggle. "Maybe because it's been a while and,as it seems,there were a few changes in the village I don't know about." her and the other two surpased a small flower shop that made her remember something. "Oh,by the way.Does Ino's family still own their flower shop?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 am

Kimi followed after them silently, listening to their conversation. She appeared to be quite interested in the Leaf Village, silently analyzing all the shops, homes and other places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 am

Kakashi looked over his shoulder and stopped walking. "Well Yeah, The Yamanaka have always had this flower shop" he said. Kakashi peaked inside the shop, "Though I don't think they're in today" he muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 am

Sakura stopped when Kakashi stopped,but she began walking again when she saw him peeking in.Sakura didn't really want to walk in that flower shop,she just disliked the fact that Ino was oftenly there.Even thought,she might have slightly miss her but didn't feel like peeking in there for no reason."I see.Do you know how Naruto has been?Basically,all the others. by the "others" she didn't really reffer to Sasuke too.Since he was long gone from the village and she knew he couldn't be back.She just stayed quiet,waiting for Kakashi to answer and if he would tell her something about Sasuke,good if not good again.She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 am

Kimi listened in to their conversation with curiosity. The name Naruto rang a bell in her head but she wasn't sure where she heard it from. "Who's this Naruto person? I heard the name somewhere before but I'm not sure where" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:22 am

Sakura startled and glanced over her shoulder at Kimi."Naruto Uzumaki.He was part of team with me,and I don't know if still. she replied.She thought if she should also tell her that Naruto is the Nine Tailed Fox,but she would have rather kept this hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 am

Kakashi looked at Sakura, "Hm..Naruto?" he asked as he tried to wonder how he was doing the last time he saw him. "Well, He seemed to be doing just fine" he muttered. "He had alot of training to be doing so we didn't get to talk much" he said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 am

Kimi's eyes widened and she looked at Sakura in surprise. "Uzumaki? You mean someone of the Uzumaki Clan is still alive?" she asked the the two in a surprised voice.

(She was born in the Whirlpool Country so she knows about the existence of the Uzumaki)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:45 am

Sakura stoppen and tilted her head at the woman.She didn't really know what she meant,but she nodded slowly,as response to both her and Kakashi."Yes,he is." she replied while moving out of the door of a store,where she stopped in,so people could walk in and out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 am

Kakashi peered out of the side of his eye and looked at the woman Uzumaki Clan? He thought about the Possibility of that being a clan. "So Shall we continue to the ramen shop?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am

Sakura glanced at Kimi for a moment,following to nod,starting to walk away.She remembered the placement of the stores here,so she knew the Ichiraku was close from where they were.Her stomach growled slightly,Sakura placing her hand on her tummy,rubbing it with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

"I hope I get a chance to meet this Naruto Uzumaki. It will be interesting to talk to the last living Uzumaki" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 am

Kakashi shrugged "Never heard of the Uzumaki Clan" he muttered, "I only met Kushina once before, because she was my Sensei's wife..And My students mother" he muttered. Kakashi could see the ramen shop up ahead "Hey there it is" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 am

Sakura preffered to stay quiet.She didn't hear either of Uzumaki being a clan,neither Naruto himself mention it.She stopped in front of the ramen shop and took a seat."Good day,old man." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 am

"The Uzumaki Clan were a prominent, prospering clan in the former Whirlpool Country. Although they had no bloodline, they were said to be one of the few powerful clans without a bloodline" Kimi explained as she ordered a beef ramen for herself.

(This is actually true. The Uzumaki was a clan without a bloodline)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 am

Sakura blinked with wide eyes.She thought that probably,not even Naruto knew that.She nodded."This is an interesting fact." she replied,glancing at the man to order a beef ramen also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am

Kakashi looked at the woman, an interesting fact indeed. Kakashi didn't plan on odering anything as he wasn't very hungry but he would pay for the ramen. "Ramens on me" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

"Indeed. I heard that the Uzumaki Clan was cherished by the Whirlpool Country for their astounding loyalty. They were said to be extremely loyal to their home" she explained to them with a smile.

(Once again, that is true)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:03 am

Sakura smiled at Kakashi,she didn't have that much money at her so it was a relief.She gazed at Kimi,finding the things she said truly interesting.She didn't actually hear of such,but it probably was true."Who knows...From what I know,Naruto was born here,in the Leaf Village." she said with a wonderly expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 am

"While it may be true that Naruto is a native of the Leaf, His mother wasn't im not sure if she came from the land of the whirlpool but she wasn't from here" he muttered, "so who knows if they are related to the clan that you speak of or not" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 am

"Indeed. Although, during my travels, I have heard of some red-haired boy who claims to be the son of one Kushina Uzumaki" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:48 am

"A red haired boy?" she said blinking at the woman,before she smiled at the other woman who put in front of Sakura and Kimi their ramen bowls,humming a "thank you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

"Impossible" Kakashi muttered under his breath, "Naruto was Kushina's only child as she died after Naruto was born" he muttered. "And his father died that night as well" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:52 am

"I don't know the details but apparently, he hates Naruto with a passion because he's a Namikaze. Apparently, your Fourth Hokage did something to the red-haired boy and now, he wishes to kill everyone with Namikaze blood, young Naruto included. I just thought that, as his friends, you could warn him ahead of time" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Sakura didn't begin eating yet."So...that red haired boy.If he hates the ones with Namikaze blood,why would he claim he'd be Kushina's son?After all,this would make him brother of Naruto and also,a Namikaze too." she replied with a nod,actually wanting to see Naruto again.She didn't plan to see him so she could warn him about something,but it was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm

"No Matter how strong this red haired boy is" he smiled "Naruto is stronger" he smirked, "Naruto is the type of person who wont go down easily to anyone" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:15 pm

"Apparently, this person also claims to be the son of the Six Realm Sage Nagato Fuuma so he's not a Namikaze" Kimi explained to Sakura. She then turned to Kakashi and gave him an unsure expression. "I hope your right. The people I asked about this person refer to him as the Bijuu Slayer because he single-handedly defeated an unsealed Sanbi" she said.

(I know it's annoying that Kimi knows this but she knows this because she heard about it from a few civilians in Snow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Sakura closed her eyes and smiled."I'll warn him,but...He doesn't care how strong any opponent is.Besides,I trust he will be alright.He probably got even stronger than las time I saw him. she shrugged.She knew that Naruto's stuborness and determination not to loose were the base of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's relax time.The return.   Sakura's relax time.The return. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura's relax time.The return.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next