Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juugo Meets Kimi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:15 am

A very beautiful woman wearing royal garments was by Team Hawk's Training Grounds picking medical herbs. She had beautiful silver hair and her eyes were a steel gray color. Her eyes were pointed like an elf's ears and she had some stranger markings on her face. She also had a katana strapped to her waist. As she was picking the herbs, she was humming a song under her breath.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

today....is a very nice day out a very large peacefull looking man thought.He had just got done training.He was wondering where his team could be.But he knew they would do alright with out him.Where ever they are.He was wearing a black cloak and he was looking up at the sun as he watched the birds fly around.He smiled abit being glad that he was not in any mood to kill.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 am

The mysterious woman stood up after picking her herbs and then started walking away from the Training Field, still humming to herself in a beautiful voice. Unknown to her, she passed through Juugo's line of sight as because she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:27 am

he could see the birds flying towards him,he could hear humming.It was not from the birds but more like from a human of some sort.he lowered his head abit as the birds stood on his shoulder.He afterwards heared the woman who had already went pass him he thought he should say something at least."Hello there"Saying to the woman knowing that there is a good chance she didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 am

However, the woman surprised him by turning towards him. "Oh, hello to you as well. Forgive me for not seeing you" she said with a kind, warm smile on her face. It was shocking that a woman who has the chakra stores of a normal civilian would have had the training to hear Juugo.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 am

he watched as the woman turned around slowly.Juugo was calm and heared that she had spoken back to him.Meaning that she did hear him loud and clearly.He nods to her with a smile as well."um...its no problem...its just a nice day outside and I kind of forgot whats around me"he said feeling abit stupid.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am

She nodded her head to show she understood. "I understand. I sometimes lose myself to my surroundings and forget the things happens around me as well" she said with an understanding tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:38 am

all he can do is nods on what they were talking about.Juugo could not help but to smile.He forgot that the birds were still on his shoulders,the birds were very quiet.He did not know who the woman was in the first place.But she couldn't be that bad to hang out with if they are having this good of a conversation.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am

"Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Kimi, Princess Kimi if we're going to be formal with each other. May I ask who you are?" the woman known as Princess Kimi asked him with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

He was standing firm.He heared her interoduce(sp) herself and he thought he might as well go ahead and tell her his name."nice to meet you princess Kimi...."He said doing a short bow."My name is Juugo...."He said nicely.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 am

Kimi smiled at him and giggled shyly. "There's no need to bow to me Juugo. I particularly don't care about that" she said, that kind, benevolent smile never leaving her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:50 am

"well you being a princess I must."he said like a noble gentlemen.He looked around"don't you have a castle or something...with you being a princess in all"he said feeling abit easy.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 am

"No, not anymore. I was the princess of the Whirlpool Country and unfortunately, that place was destroyed long ago. Quite frankly, I believe that only my father, King Taishou is still alive though I would rather not try and find out" she said with an uncomfortable frown on her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 am

"ohh.....well you surely must miss being a princess"He said as his eyes widen abit."And what do you do now these days"he asked hoping he wasn't being nosey or all up in her personal busniess.He waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 am

"I do miss it, honestly but my father has made me miss that life even less and well, I don't particularly do anything now. I'm just a traveling swordswoman doing the best I can to lessen the burdens of others. I have sworn long ago that I would never take another life, be it an animal or a human, if I can help it" she explained.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:01 pm

"ummm.....Swordswoman.....Thats interesting to be honest"He said.He heared more about what she was talking about."Taking a life...Is not something I plan to do.....But sometimes I get this urg to kill."he explained.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:03 pm

"I understand. However, I have to be very careful when fighting someone for if I don't hold anything back, the person I fight could die" she explained with an uncomfortable look on her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:04 pm

"Its nice that in the world you find out that not everyone is not ruthless killers"he said looking up,remembering all those times he went out of control.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 pm

"In a way, I AM a ruthless killer but in a way, I am not. However, after the things I have done in my life, I suppose the only thing I can be referred to as is a ruthless killer" she said in a cryptic manner as she looked up at the sky with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm

"ehh......everybody on this world can be what ever they want themself to be"he said."I have proclaimed to be a killer sometimes...."He said truthly."Its uncontrolable unless I have someone to stop me.....someone important"he said slowly.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 pm

"It's the same way with me so I try to suppress my darker, ruthless self, as much as I possibly can as because she would like nothing more then to leave a river of blood and death behind in this village" she said with a shiver of fear and disgust.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 pm

all he could do to that scary comment was nod.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 pm

"So Juugo-San, do you live here in this village?" she asked him, that benevolent smile returning to her face as she gave him a curious look.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

he looked down abit.He wasn't sad,nor did he show it.He just spoke with a nice jester."I am a Traveler but....I was born in this village,the Kage of this village.Oroichmaru have done many experiments on me and thats how I became a killer".He said meaning no harm."But you know what...."Looking up."Being out here is alot better then living in a cage"
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:47 pm

"I see. While I have not been experimented on, I am a killer because of my....second personality" she explained hesitantly. "I would let her out but I'm not sure if you can handle yourself should she attack you, no offense meant" she said as she rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

"yeah I have a second side as well.But who really cares.Maybe I could take you maybe you can take me...as long as its peacefull now then I think we can chat with out deadly blows."he said to the woman.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 pm

"Yes, your right, of course. We shouldn't spoil a peaceful day such as this" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 pm

"Agreed."He said as he could see the sun was going down and the clouds where coming up.He knew sooner or later it was about to rain.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Kimi looked up at the sky to see it was about to rain. "I suggest we get to some shelter before it rains" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm

"it seems so......"he said calmly and quietly.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 pm

"Well then, lead the way" she said as she waved her hand, as if indicating to him to start leading them towards some shelter.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:03 pm

"umm.....I don't really know where any shelter is......."He said looking around.It hasn't rained yet but it was about to start.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 pm

"Then I suggest we find shelter before-" she started to say before she was interrupted by four ANBU. "Well, well, look at this. The legendary Swordswoman, the Hitokiri Battosai, the Legendary Man Slayer is in our village" said the ANBU Captain as he moved towards Kimi. "I am no longer the Battosai. I have sworn on my life that I will never take a human life" said Kimi with narrowed eyes. "Then that makes it easier for us to kill you" said the ANBU Captain. Kimi put her head down so her eyes were shadowed and pulled out her katana. The katana was strange, considering the blade was facing the wrong side. Kimi flipped the blade so the sword was facing the right side and looked up at them. She had some changes in appearance. Her eyes went from silver to gold and her hair was pure white now instead of silver. The main difference was that her posture was now that of a ruthless predator ready to strike down it's prey.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Juugo who had heared from the birds that there were more around he bent back abit and screamed."Kimi UNDER YOU"he was telling her that ANBU were going to attack her from underground.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Kimi jumped in the air right as the ANBU came up after her. She quickly came down upon them, shouting out the name of a Kenjutsu technique in a cold voice. "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu - Ryu Tsui Sen" she yelled out as she swung her sword down and cut one of the ANBU in half. She then quickly turned towards the ANBU to the left of her and immediately attacked them. "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu - Ryu Kan Sen - Kogarashi" she said as she made a very deep cut go through the second ANBU, then the third and fourth that was behind the second. She then turned towards the ANBU Captain and went for her most powerful technique. "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu - Ryu Sou Sen" she said as she proceeded to strike all nine of the ANBU Captain's vital points at an amazing speed. She then flipped the blade again and sheathed her sword.

Name: Ryu Tsui Sen (Dragon Mallet Flash)
Element: None
Description: Ryu Tsui Sen is one of the most basic moves of the Hiten Mitsurugi Style. This move is used often, because most swordsmen have a blind spot in countering attacks from the air. It is simply a powerful sword slash descending from above.

Name: Ryu Kan Sen - Kogarashi (Dragon Wind Up Flash Tree Blast)
Description: Performed when a few feet to the left of opponent. The fighter jumps toward the opponent with godspeed and uses a thick and painful slash in which the fighter uses the amount of force, and the deepness of a cut needed to kill multiple enemies on one target(slash to the right).

Name: Ryu Sou Sen (Double Dragon Flash)
Description: Ryu Sou Sen is a primitive form of Kuzu Ryu Sen. This move strikes all nine vital points, Larynx, Spine, Liver, Lungs, Jugular Vein, Sub-Clavicle Vein, Sub-Cuticle Artery, Kidneys and Heart randomly at very high speeds. However it does not strike them all simultaneously. This move is very useful against opponents with high stamina or that are slow to react.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:29 pm

He just stood there thinking.What if he went mad like that.He was suprised but not showing it.He jus stood there waiting for something else to happen.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Kimi looked up at Juugo, her eyes and hair back to their silver color She then looked down at the bodies and she blanched. "Oh no, not again" she said as she bit her lips nervously, physically shaking.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

All he could do was stand there.He looked down at the bodys,he just calmly sighed.He knew if he was her he would have done the same thing.Afterwards his eyes went up towards her.Who apperently did not like what she did.He however was just there.The Rain began and the birds flew away.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

"I lost control and the Battosai killed again" she said sadly as she kneeled down and closed the ANBU's eyes.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

"well....this time you can't say that You just started killing....when thats not true.Its called defending yourself"he said.His orange hair went down as the rain poured on him."Even if you did go to far"he said not very ashamed.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm

"Maybe so but I shouldn't have lost control" she said as tears slid down her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 pm

"Its over and done....nothing we can do about it now...we might as well get out of the rain....before more ANBU come after us."he said being reasonable for her.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 pm

She calmed down and nodded her head in agreement. "Your right. Let's go" she said with a calm look on her face.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 pm

The birds began flying in a direction."We follow the birds and we will find shelter....."he said.Waiting for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:50 pm

"Very well then" she said with a nod of her head as she used her speed to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:53 pm

To make a long walking short they arrive at a empty house.It looks dark but it seems like its the only nearest place to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juugo Meets Kimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juugo Meets Kimi   Juugo Meets Kimi Empty

Back to top Go down

Juugo Meets Kimi
Page 1 of 1