Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju Empty
PostSubject: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Nene was humming to herself as she walked down the road towards Earth Country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Tobi was walking with his mask on. Sure most people knew who he was now but it was still a good disguise from civilians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Suddenly, a loud yell caught the attention of Nene and Madara. "GET OUT OF THE WAAAY" yelled some sort of man that was running in their direction covered in blood, wearing no clothes and holding a bleeding head. The man was obvious just a tad insane. Nene then had and OOC moment and her eyes actually nearly popped out of her head and her jaw nearly hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Madara shifted the mask to cover both eyes. "what... the... hell?" He yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

"Out of the way squishies" yelled the psychopathic man as he pushed Nene out of the way then pushing Madara out of the way only to run face-first into a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Madara adjusted his mask back and sweatdropped "who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Tobirashuu cackled psychotically and turned towards Madara. "I am Tobirashuu Senju, son of the Second Hokage Tobirama Senju. FEAR MY CRAZINESS" Tobirashuu cackled psychotically as he banged his head up against the tree he ran into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Madara stepped back a few feet. He always had known the senju were crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Nene just continued to stand there, her expression frozen into that expression of complete disbelief. She didn't even blink, that's how shocked she was. "What's the matter with you? You look as if your about to run away. No need to. I'm as sane as you are" cackled Tobirashuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

"boy your about as sane as a.... ok your just insane" Madara took anotehr few steps back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 pm

"I'm not insane. How many insane people do you know eat people alive? How many insane people you know run around naked and covered in blood? How many insane people you know can do this?" he asked him as he somehow pulled all the bark off of a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

"one...." Madara said looking around. He was creeped out beyond belief. and just how the hell did he pull ALL the bark off a tree? Madara didnt even want to know, he who had bent the laws of time and space was creeped out by someone doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

"You seem weirded out. Is it because I pulled off the bark? Eh, people have told me I can do things no one of a sane mind could possibly comprehend. I have been known to do things not even the Snake Sannin Uncle Oreo could possibly figure out how to do" he cackled psychotically as he rolled around on the ground, as if he just heard the funniest joke in the world.

Nene started stuttering incoherently, still not over the shock of what she had seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 pm

"......WHAT TEH FUCK?!?" Madara yelled with his right eye twitching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm

"What's the matter? You look like you've seen the shock of your life. If your having a heart attack, then please let me help you into your grave" Tobirashuu said with a wide, psychotic, maniacal, ear-to-ear, toothy grin on his face as he pressed his face up against Madara's mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Madara shook his head and merely walked through Tobirashuu like it didnt happen. "yeah... good luck with that...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Nene finally got over her shock and ran over to Tobirashuu. "Shame on you young man. Good little boys shouldn't do things like this" Nene lectured the obviously insane Senju. Suddenly, Tobirashuu started crying like a little child. "AWW but I AM a good boy" whined Tobirashuu as he cried like a child.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Madara face faulted almost immediately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 pm

"Not when you've done something like this young man. Come with me, I'm gonna drag you straight to your room, wherever that may be" she said with narrowed eyes as she grabbed his right ear and started dragging him. "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MY ROOM MOMMY-KINS" Tobirashuu yelled as he continued to cry.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Madara sweatdropped at the craziness of the situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

"Too bad cause your going" she said as she tsk'ed him. "NO!!! I don't want to go to my room" whined Tobirashuu as he tried to get out of Nene's grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?" Madara screamed at the top of his lungs, scaring many birds and people away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

"Nothing my angel so don't worry about it" Nene giggled at Madara as she continued to drag the still crying Tobirashuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm

"this is just fucked up" He said with his eyes twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju   Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju Empty

Back to top Go down

Madara Meets Nene and Tobirashuu Senju
Page 1 of 1