Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madara Traveling With Hanzo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Madara Traveling With Hanzo Empty
PostSubject: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Hanzo was currently tailing behind his master Madara Uchiha. However, he was also stalking and hunting after a four ANBU that were following Madara. Hanzo knew his master knew they were there but he figured that he didn't do anything because he wanted Hanzo to take care of them. So, Hanzo did what he did best, he started eliminating his master's enemies. He slit the throat of the first ANBU, then jumped on the second ANBU's head and snapped his neck using his legs. He then backflipped over the third ANBU and sliced her head off with his Kusari-Gama, which he called the Shadow Fang and then finally, eliminated the last ANBU by slicing him in half vertically. Mind you, he did this in less then three seconds and did all that without making a sound. "Drown in a sea darkness" he mumbled to the corpses as he stared down at them with no emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm

"you didnt have to do that hanzo.... they are nothing to worry about... but I supose..." He sighed. He hated having a basicly mute partner. He sighed again and looked at their dead bodies then smirked. "well I think that was quite funny... to think anyone would think four mesely anbu could catch us?" He laughed. probably danzo again... idiot... such a waste of good power these days... oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 pm

"Any enemy of yours is to be eliminated and swallowed by the never-ending darkness master" he said in that mysterious voice of his as he cleaned the blood off of his Kusari-Gama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

"it doesnt matter right now.... I have a feeling we will have someone to fight again soon..." He said remembering his fight with minoru. He put his tobi mask on and smirked. soon... soon it will all be over....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

"Who, master? Tell me who it is and I will eliminate them. Anyone that goes against you must be eliminated by the shadow" Hanzo said with narrowed eyes as he tightened the grip on his weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

"its no one important... at least yet.." He sighed "soon there will be a force too powerful for anyone to combat.... I'm going to gather teh bijuu again.... " He looked up at the sky "but this time.... I'll do it without causing a war...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

"Is that so? Well then master, you might want to be careful. There is someone out there who will try to manipulate you in the shadows to get you to cause wars. After all, he IS a lover of Chaos, after all" Hanzo said, unadulterated hatred in his voice, which was surprising since Hanzo usually doesn't harbor hatred for anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

"I supose.... but I'm going to make sure this time nothing goes wrong.... if it does...well.... then we're fucked" He said calmly, which in itself was a mystery, as is seemed he actually wanted to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

"Ah, Hanzo, once again, you are tied down, serving someone like the pitiful dog that you are. That's all your good is serving other people" said a deep voice as a red haired man appeared in front of the two with an evil smirk on his face. The man looked like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm

"and who the hell are you?" He asked without changing attitudes. Madara always had been able to keep calm in hte midst of danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 pm

"So Hanzo, your new master is unaware of who I am? How amusing. The name is Kotaro Fuuma, the God of Evil, the Wind of Chaos. I am surprised your pitiful dog hasn't told you of me" the red-haired man Kotaro Fuuma chuckled in an amused manner. Hanzo's eyes narrowed at the red-haired man, an aura of hatred swirling around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 pm

"yeah.... well hanzo? who is this idiot?" He turned to hanzo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

"He is a person that thrives upon chaos. He is older then even both you and Kakuzu as because he was none other then the Legendary Rikudou Sennin's personal assassin. His name is Kotaro Fuuma, the Wind That Calls Forth Chaos, a man whom I hate with a passion" Hanzo said hatefully as he glared at the smirking Kotaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 pm

"same name as my son.... ah well" He shrugged "we should keep going..." He tilted his head at hanzo, and obvious sign it was time to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 pm

"I will look forward to watching the chaos you bring upon the Shinobi Nations" Kotaro chuckled at Madara as he disappeared when he spun around on his heel. "Very well master. However, we should keep our eyes open. Kotaro will not hesitate to try and attack us when our guard is down" Hanzo said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 pm

"we need to talk..." He said darkly narrowing his eyes at the area where Kotaro was. He started walking again. this might be a problem... Ive got to find out why he is here.... wait..... the six path sage wouldnt want me dead.... he'd want to team up with me... so why is his assassin trying to manipulate me? this is not going to be easy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 pm

"About what my master?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:14 pm

"why someone like him would be here...." He said picking his tobi mask off his face and hiding it in his cloak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 pm

"Kotaro is a ninja that, unlike myself, isn't loyal to any one person. In fact, he wasn't even all that loyal to the Rikudou himself. All he desires is for Chaos to rule the land and he will do whatever needs to be done to achieve that" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 pm

"then he is an idiot..." He smirked "and is probably following us right now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 pm

"While he is following us, yes, he is by no means an idiot. He is vile, cruel, cunning and very ambitious, more so then even the Snake Sannin. He and I are at odds quite a lot. However, like us two, there exists another that used to serve the Hyuuga Clans female ancestor. We have been referred to as the assassins of the Three Doujutsus" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

"your one of them and never told me?" He grumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 pm

"It's not something I would like to admit master" he said honestly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:32 pm

"appearently now I have two red haired devils to worry about" He sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

"The third one is a brown haired kunoichi. She is....odd, very, VERY odd. Despite her being an assassin, she is kind, warm and treats everyone as if they were her child and she treats everyone else like she is their mother" he explained to his master as his right eyebrow twitched under his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 pm

"thats what she did to you isnt it?.... or did you have a little crush on her?" He smirked. He loved to play with hanzo on things like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 pm

"I felt and feel nothing for her except irritation at the most" he said honestly. "Aww Hanzo, you certainly need to lighten up my darling" giggled a bubbly voice as a brown haired kunoichi appeared in a swirl of wind. The kunoichi looked like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"oh come on does everyone know who we are? seriously this is pissing me off..." He grumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"Aww come now my little darling, don't be in a rut" she giggled cutely as she pinched one of Madara's cheeks like someone would do to a small child. "...You have gotten stranger since we last met kunoichi" commented Hanzo. "Oh my, you have gotten so thin mister. Here, have some rice cakes" said the girl as she took out some rice cakes and started force feeding Hanzou, who desperately tried to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Madara growled when he had his cheeks pinched but had to summon all his willpower to keep from laughing on the ground at the scene infront of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Hanzo finally backed away from the very odd kunoichi, his right eye twitching madly. "...Stop that Nene" he said in an angry tone. "Don't take that tone with me young man. You behave before I drag you into your room right by your ear, wherever your room may be" she lectured the famous 'Hanzo the Devil' like a small child, wagging her finger at him in a disapproving manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Madara couldnt take it anymore and fell on the ground laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Nene put her hands on her hips and turned to Madara with a stern glare on her face. "Just what are you laughing at young man? You stop laughing this instant before I am forced to discipline you" she said as she impatiently tapped her foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

"you discipline me? thats a laugh" He chuckled and stood up "he was right.... but unlike him I feel amused at your actions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Nene's eyebrow twitched in irritation. "What's so amusing about me disciplining someone my darling?" she asked him as she tilted her head in a cute manner. Hanzo smirked behind his mask at the nickname Nene gave his master, considering that name would only be used on a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

"the simple fact your threatening two of the most powerful people in hte world with making them go to bed" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

"Nene has always been a little eccentric master" Hanzo commented before he winced in pain as Nene tugged on his ear harshly. "You stay quiet mister" she said as she narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Madara chuckled "thats putting it lightly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

She growled and grabbed Madara's ear as well. "Same goes for you" she growled at the two as she yanked hard on their ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Her finger passed right through his ear. He smirked and jumped back "now I see what you meant"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm

"Nene, please let go. I am not a child" Hanzo said in an angry tone. "Fine then Hanzo. You are no fun. Your just like Kotaro, a real stick in the mud" said Nene as she pouted childishly. "I am nothing like that hideous, chaos loving maniac" said an angry Hanzo and you could tell he was angry, considering he only insults someone when he's really angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

"calm down... no need to talk about that thing here" Madara smirked. gaurdians of the three doujutsu eh?.... sounds farmiliar... I wonder how long I can keep kotaro off his plans....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

"Indeed" Hanzo agreed with Madara. "Ignore Kotaro. That naughty boy needs to learn that chaos is not the right way" said Nene as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm

"isnt he... oh I dont know.... three times your age?" He sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm

"Yes but then again, I'm not exactly young myself. After all, I AM 83, despite my looks that say otherwise" Nene said as she raised a chestnut colored eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 pm

"He's still older than you.... right?" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

"He's also older then you, last I checked Mada-Kun" she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. Hanzo coughed a few times to cover up his laughs when he heard what Nene called his master.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm

MADara's eye twitched, annoyingly. He punched a tree and a hole the size of his fist was in the tree beside him. He tried calming himself by breathing "mada....kun?" His neck twitched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 pm

"Yes, Mada-Kun and don't laugh Han-Chan" Nene said as she glared at Hanzo, who now blushed bright red in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Madara chuckled at his aprentice. He wondered what force could cause soemone so normally emotionless to blush like a little girl around a boy she loved. Then he turned to Nene and decided to tease his friend "Aww look at the couple" He smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Madara Traveling With Hanzo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next