Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madara Traveling With Hanzo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Hanzo glared at his master with narrowed eyes but Nene merely laughed in a cute, bubbly way, not at all embarrassed by Madara's comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm

"aww I was right wasnt I?" He glanced at Hanzo and smirked. He loved playing with people's lives. It amused him greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm

"No, actually you're wrong. We're not like that. I see Han-Chan as my child, just as I do with everyone else" said Nene with a wide smile. Hanzo's left eye twitched multiple times, which was an obvious sign that he was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 pm

"I cant imagine you having a girl friend anyway hanzo.... or you having a boy friend nene" He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 pm

"Oh? Why can't you imagine that master?" Hanzo asked him as he tilted his head to the side in a curious manner. "Yeah, what he said" said Nene as she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm

"you act as a mother to everyone and the last thing anyone wants is a second mother.... while you hanzo have problems showing your emotions except anger and embarrassment and thats hardly ever"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm

"Well, maybe I don't want anyone" said Hanzo as he crossed his arms. "I agree with Han-Chan. I don't really want anyone" said Nene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:30 pm

"right......[/]" He said sarcasticly "so you two really think you'd be better off alone?.... I remember the last couple that said that to me ended up together as well....." [i] mainly because I locked them in a closet for hours with nothing to do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

"I don't even like Han-Chan. He's too much of a shadow fanboy for my tastes" said Nene. "Oh? Well you are a strange, motherly wench that would probably mother a full grown crocodile" Hanzo shot back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Madara almost snorted out in laughter but controled himself. "so? go after someone else...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm

"I don't want to. I don't want anybody" said Nene, Hanzo agreeing with her with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm

"perhaps youd like to talk about that to each other in a closet" Madara muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm

"What did you just say Mada-Kun?" Nene asked him with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm

"you should talk about that to each other"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:14 pm

"What's there to talk about? We don't like each other like that" said Nene with a roll of his eyes. "Heh, could have fooled me" said Kotaro as he appeared in between the other two Doujutsu Guardians with a smirk on his face. "Oh, hey Kota-Kun" said Nene, causing Kotaro to anime fall and Hanzo to chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Madara laughed loudly "you three should be comedians"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 pm

"What are you laughing Uchiha dog? Don't you have to kiss your master's ass, or in your case, sniff it like the little dog you are Hanzo?" Kotaro questioned the Shadow with a smirk on his face. "Don't you have a live puppy to eat?" Hanzo shot back at the red haired Doujutsu Guardian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

"actually it is time to eat" Madara said as a cat walked by. He stared at the cat like food then shook his head fast and sat down calming his laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

"NO!!! DON'T EAT THE KITTY" yelled Nene as she hit the three men upside their heads with a tree branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Madara ducked the branch and laughed his uchiha ass off rolling on the ground and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:50 pm

"What are you laughing at Uchiha? I bet you weren't laughing when that boy Minoru, Hashirama Senju and Minato Namikaze all beat your ass into the ground" Kotaro shot at Madara with a dark smirk on his face as he rubbed the spot on his head that was hit by the tree branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 pm

"all of which were ten times as powerful as you at LEAST" He smirked "you pathetic excuse for a being of life. hell I bet rikudou found you as a rat didnt he? now your just a little demon not worthy of my time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:08 pm

"I suppose you would be one to talk about power, someone who got their ass handed to them by an enemy of theirs despite having the Kyuubi on their side?" he asked him with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:11 pm

"against someone who can control kyuubi better than I can is suposed to hurt me? oh wow Im insulted"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

"Didn't you also get your ass kicked by that blond man Minato and that kid Minoru?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 pm

"someone with the ability to move at the speed of light and someone that has more chakra than kyuubi? whats the deal are you TRYING to insult me or yourself for sayign something so stupid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 pm

"You can teleport, which, last I checked, was faster then the speed of the light" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm

"actually when you go to the speed of light time stops completely" He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

"Teleporting is actually slightly faster then the speed of light so your argument is void" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm

"nope... teleporting is instant.. while speed of light stops time so they are both the same.... besides then he could use it more htan me so shut it you worthless peice of trash"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm

"Worthless piece of trash? So says the person who was abandoned by his own clan" he chuckled evilly. Hanzo stiffened up instantly, wincing as he did so, indicating that Kotaro went too far with the insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Madara narrowed his eyes and appeared right infront of him with his fist charged full of chakra, much like tsunade does but much much more, possibly enough to level a mountian. He swung his fist at kotaro's face as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Madara's fist went straight through Kotaro's head like when Madara would phase out of an attack. Suddenly, Kotaro's body faded away and disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Chakra seemed to roll off madara like fire would roll off Kurokon, suddenly he started breathing heavily and fell to his knees. "he... will... know what pain is... by the time this shit is over" Madara seemed possesed by hatred and anger at that moment. His eyes flash mangekyou and his chakra wasnt really calming much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Calm down master. He's just a little rat. He's not worth you getting angry over" said Hanzo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm

To anyone else madara was angry and ready to kill anyone right now, but anyone who knew the man knew he was sad and painfully reminded of his painful past. He almost destroyed an entire village for one man's mistake. This man was good, he knew how to get under soemone's skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madara Traveling With Hanzo   Madara Traveling With Hanzo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madara Traveling With Hanzo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2