Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Scorpion

trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} Empty
PostSubject: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Kaigen is on hios knees thinking to hiself after he left the water falls.this doesn't add up.Why all of a sudden my Parents are into the picture.Everything was fine...even though
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 pm

he looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

"....go Ahead...I have no life to got too"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

"My Grandfather is dead....And I didn;t know what to do.I took it pretty hard,And I was just roaming around.And thats when ANBU were chasing me and I finally got tired of it and they brought me to....."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:38 pm

"Its like a replace ment"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 am

"eaither way...It it wasn't for him Kaigen Shikyo would nave never existed.And Ryo Aokawa would not being in this stat.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:50 am

"...."He knew his father was correct."when I was little I keep having this dream,the first one was me having a temple with the name Shikyo on it.I never knew what It mean;t untill I mean grandfather,And the other one was there were 2 figures in my life who I loved so dearly.one day I never saw them again"Kaigen the stood up.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 am

"There were no dead bodys.All you could see was a temple.It had all this information about Fire and everything...."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 am

"There were much more then warrior there.There were hidden members of the Clan."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 am

"There is alot more but......Its located in a village....I know which one"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 am

"don't worry about me....its in the village hidden in the Haze"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 am

"fine.....what is it"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

"know it.."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am

he moved his two top fingers and have a lightning charge and shoot it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am

"its not done yet"Then it hit the clouds making them dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 am

Then a larger one shoots down on his father.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 am

"heh"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 am

"I have nothing else.....better to do"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am

"well....I was going to see if my dream came true by going to the haze village.But I now what it to be a family trip"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 am

"right"he dissappears.

ooc:new topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}   trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only} Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to add up{Shikyo Family Only}
Page 1 of 1