Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ovan laying back (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Ovan laying back (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Kentaro walks into the fields with his hands behing his head, enjoying the peaceful day. "Wow, so many clouds in the sky today, that means good luck." Ken continues to walk forward and see a man that he has never seen before. "Hmmm? Whos that?" Ken walks over the man and smiles. "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Ken smiled at the mysterious man. "Kentaro, Kentaro Takahashi" Ken looked at some marking of what village he belonged to, but couldnt make out the symbol. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Ken stands and looks up to the giant Ovan with a embaressed face. "Im sorry, cant say that i have." Ken gives a chuckle and stratches his head
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Ken gave him a confused look, as he did not know what he was talking about, but thought it wasnt reall polite to say. "No problem, this meeting neveer happened" Ken smiled and looked at the iron armor on him. "So, are you a knight or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Kentaro nodded in understandment, but then gave another confused face. "Village hidden in confusion? I didnt know that such a place even existed, let alone had a kage."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Ken gave a sad look to Ovan. "Im sorry, but im sure you can register at another village, why not the leaf?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Ken smiled. "Same with me" Ken turns around and shows him orochimaru's curse mark. "A blessing and a curse, more of a curse." Ken turns around and chuckles
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Ken bowed. "Nice to meet you both." Ken looked at both of the chuunin. "From the sound village, but isnt that where Orachimaru lives, but they dont seem evil." Ken smiled at both of them as he thought this.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

"Im from the Leaf." Ken looked at them both. "Im sorry if i hurt your feelings, i just thought that you guys were from the sound. I was told never to trust people from the sound."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Kentaro feels as the energy takes over him, but cant help but smile. "Dont worry, your secret is safe with me, and i meant it." Ken gives him a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Ken smiled. "If that what it takes for you to trust him, then go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Ken kind of shakes his head and chuckles. "They are a one of a kind." Ken jokingly laughs. "Do you now believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Ken thought to himself. "I dont know if that is a good or bad thing thing, but it seems i can trust him." Ken then waved. "Ok then, maybe someday we will have a sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Ken laughs. "And i would hate to kill a former kage" Ken jokingly laughs and look at Ovan as he walks away. Ken smiles and he turns away too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ovan laying back (Open)   Ovan laying back (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ovan laying back (Open)
Page 1 of 1