Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suijin meets kurokon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

Suijin meets kurokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

from the other way kuzame came walkin. Suddently he stopped it was the sanbi that have made him
"i feel the presence of another bijuu close by a very familiar one but at this distance i cant tell wich one it is"
kuzame smiled and send a thought back
"you want me to find out perhaps it wanna fight"
with a smile on his face kuzame increased his speed to find out what bijuu it was and if that person would want to fight
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 am

kuzame stopped only a few meters from the wire and smiled
" it was a nice try but you will have to do better than that. come out come out"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 am

"you should know shouldent you gobi"
the voice that spoke thoose words was a mix of kuzames and sanbis
"its been a while since our last meeting i see you have found your self a host"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 am

"my name is sujin kuzame who are you"
he put his hand on the sword handle to make sure it would be easy to draw in case of a fight
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 am

"so what will happen now i only came here cuz sanbi wanted me to"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am

"hm me joining a village again ill have to think about that i am a missing ninja you know"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:13 pm

"yes i also heard he got amnesti for the sins he had commited and became a kage in a country"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm

" o really i think tere are more powerful people than you i the world the kyuubi for example."
kuzame said with a smile
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

the powers that brat naruto extract from kyuubi isent even close to what a experienced host can do. Oh and i decided to thank no to your offer bout me joining kumo"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 pm

the clone sinked into the ground and dissipeard and the real kuzame appeard talkin to sanbi in his head
"you found out what you wanted yet isonade"
the bijuu replied
"yes it seems like the gobi is still remembering me and is on my side so to say"
"good can we leave this place then before my target leaves the village"
"as you wish"
kuzame keept walkin and dissipeard

(k closed then i guess)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suijin meets kurokon   Suijin meets kurokon Empty

Back to top Go down

Suijin meets kurokon
Page 1 of 1