Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking Through The Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Walking Through The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 am

Ikan had been walking through the heavy rain, feeling each drop hit against his orange hair. He kept his smile as he always had, maintaining a positive attitude even through this rain. He had been walking from Iwagakure 'till now on this trail, still searching for a good katana that he can use. He kept his hands to his sides, with one hand resting on his katana. Ikan's large steel fan rested on his back, as it was getting wet from the rain. From a distance he can spot a figure, seeing someone walking in the rain also. Ikan was in his Iwagakure shinobi uniform, adjusting his headband, as he took another step closer. At first he thought it was going to be an opponent, but he couldn't be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 am

As he seen he trip, he noticed that she probably wasn't a threat to him. He continued walking humming to himself, getting a bit bothered on how the rain just kept falling from the sky. Knowing that it was going to be a long walk. "Hmm... It's a female, she might need help." He muttered to himself, thinking she might need assistance. "Excuse me! Do you need help, ma'am?" Ikan asked politely, yelling it out loud since he was a bit far from her.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm

He laughed a bit, as he looked at her shoes that were tossed. "What's your name by the way?" He asked calmly, with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 pm

"It's Ikan. What brings you all the way out here, in the rain with no shoes?" He asked still keeping his good mood, and warm smile as he responded to her waiting for her to respond back. He stood in front of her, moving his hand to his headband as he adjusted it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:23 pm

"I like the rain also, but I can be annoyed by it sometimes, haha." He said casually, as he saw her eyes glance at his headband. Maybe she thought that he might be a threat, but Ikan wasn't the one to start anything so she won't have to think about protecting herself. "Well, I am looking for a place that makes good weapons."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:27 pm

"What village?" He asked a bit confused on what village she was from.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:33 pm

"Haha, it's fine. Maybe I might just go and check..." He said as he thought about going to Konohagakure, hoping that he won't get attacked from anyone in the village since he is from Iwagakure.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 pm

"A katana. This one is good but I am looking for an even better one." He said as he looked at his katana, remembering all of the battles he fought with it.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:50 pm

"Haha, no I don't mind." He said with a friendly smile, as he moved his left hand to his sheath. His hand was on the handle, as Ikan slowly pulled the blade out of the dark blue sheath. He then handed her the katana, giving it to her by the handle so she wouldn't cut herself with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm

"Thank you, Shizune. So, I am guessing you are a shinobi as well." He said as he noticed something about her that gave him the thought of her being one.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Ikan slid his katana back in his sheath, as she handed it back to him. "I don't know, just something about you just gave it away, haha." He chuckled a bit, then looked at her in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:11 pm

"Heh, it's hard to explain. But there is always something about a person that can reveal something about them." He said, trying hard to explain to her.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm

"Well, that part I haven't thought of yet... Haha." Ikan laughed a bit, still figuring her out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm

"Haha, I will. So, where aer you heading to?"
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well, then I hope you don't mind if I can come along? Since you know more about this area then I would." He said in a calmly, giving her a friendly smile as he showed her respect which was how Ikan was.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm

He begins to follow her as she was walking, taking a step forward as the rain fell down upon them. It felt like the rain was getting a bit light, feeling the heavy drops get softer. "So, what is your job in Konohagakure?" He asked a bit curious about what this female ninja does in the village, finding her a bit fascinating knowing that this might be the first person he had met that didn't want to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm

"Really? You must be really happy to be by the side of the Hokage, I have never been in Konohagakure. I've been to a lot of other villages but not one like Konohagakure, so I apologize if I don't know who the Hokage is." He said not trying to show any disrespect towards her, not trying to anger her in any way. Ikan was the one to show respect anyone he meets even if it was an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Rain   Walking Through The Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Rain
Page 1 of 1