Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:18 pm

"Oh yeah, we know." The tall one said. "We were asked to hunt you down once but we weren't very successful in finding you. This little one was easier to find then we thought she would be though so, now that we have both of you here, we can take you back and get our money." Kayler sat there, my crimson eyes wide and fearful, not sure exactly what was going to happen. She took a better look at the guy she landed on and remembered his face from a poster on one of the village's wanted board. Kurokon... must be pretty strong then.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 pm

"you should run away with your lives.... girl.. close your eyes... no one you age should see this" He smiled kindly at her
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 pm

I smiled back slightly and closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. The two guys did two different things at that second. The tall one stood there, his smirk widening as he took out a long katana. And the short one took off, running back the way they'd come.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm

"you shouldve followed your partener... now your gonna see what I mean when I say pain" He smirked and his hand suddenly caught on fire
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm

The thugs eyes widened. The thugs body was rigid with fear before he tried to regain his cool and calm look, trying not to seem too worried. "You think you scare me? The only thing you could scare is a little kid. Or an idiot." He scoffed. Kayler on the other hand just sat there, her hands still covering her face.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Kurokon was silent and kept everything still but his arm, which he lifted up to point at the man before launching a fire ball at him
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm

The man screamed after a futile attempt to escape and Kayler jumped. She squeezed her eyes tight and put her hands over her ears instead, trying to block out the man.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm

The fire burnt the man into nothing, not even ashes remained, nor was there any blood "you can open your eyes now.... whats your name?" He squated down to face the girl face to face
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Kayler removed her hands and opened her eyes, pain in her red eyes. "Kayler Shinra." Her voice was rather childish even for a girl of around 14. It made her seem more vulnerable then before.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm

"are you alirght?" He smiled warmly at her
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm

"Uh huh." She nodded, blinking twice and the look in her eyes were gone. Just blank. Her face showed only gratitude, no sign of the pain two seconds before.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"where does you family live?" He asked her smiling
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm

"In Yukigakure." I smiled fondly at him.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm

"well hop on my back" He glanced at her legs she cant run right now... shes obviously tired.... I wonder why those idiots were chasing her
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm

She stood up slowly, jumping on his back carefully, watching the way her legs landed. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 pm

"no problem" He smiled abck at her then started running making sure she was on him tight
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

I leaned my head down on his shoulder, staring with blank red eyes in front of them, the wind blowing on her hard. She didn't blink very often and the only place she expressed emotion was on her face. Her lips upturned into a happy smile.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Kurokon slid to a stop making sure it wasnt too sudden shit... a fork in the road... which way to go..... damnit well I think the right, but with my sense of direction.... yeah lets go with left He turned to the left and ran again
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Kayler cocked an eyebrow, wondering why he'd paused before she asked quietly, "You don't know where Yukigakure is do you?"
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"yeah just... not good if I launch myself into a tree is it?" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

"Haha, true." She giggled.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm

He slid to a stop infront of the gates of yukigakure. "here we are" He set her down
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

"Thanks." Kayler smiled just as her sister ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"Where have you been?" Ichigo demanded. "Dad's been worried sick about you!! Your teammates came back and told us you'd disappeared!"
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm

"your her sister?" Kurokon blinked "but...but...but....."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Ichigo looked up and her eyes widened, "Kuro!! What're you doing here?"
Kayler blinked, looking between them.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm

"I was walking to see you and I camped for the night, but while I was asleep two idiots managed to tie me to a pole and I killed them, then she fell onto me and two people were chasing her.. I gave them the choice of go away or die and one went while teh other stayed and I burnt him into nothing" Kurokon chuckled sheepishly
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Ichigo blinked a couple times, "Well then....." She paused and smiled, "Kayler, this is Kurokon, my fiance. Kuro, this is my little sister Kayler. You guys probably got to know each other pretty well sooo... let's get home."
Kayler giggled, "So I'm not in trouble then... that's great!!" grabbed their hands and started pulling them towards her home.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm

He chuckled "just like chirukon" He muttered nd followed behind her
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm

"Chirukon? Is that your brother?" Kayler asked as she jumped through the snow. Ichigo smiled and glanced at Kuro lovingly.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 am

"kinda... but more of a son with how much I have to teach just about normal stuff" He chuckled then glanced towards ichigo
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

"Cool!!" Kayler exclaimed as the came upon a mansion type building.
Ichigo let go of Kayler and unlocked the house. "No one's home right now, everyone's yelling at our leader to do something about little miss Kayler."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 pm

He chuckled "of course... I know the feeling of an empty house" He smiled and walked inside
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 am

Kayler ran off as soon as she got inside, racing up some steps and out of sight.
Ichigo rolled her eyes, smiling at Kuro again. "Was she much trouble? Other then the thugs?"
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 am

"not really its only been three minutes" He smiled
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"you weren't that far then were you?"
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 pm

"i'm not sure we got here by mere luck actually" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm

"Mere luck?" Ichigo asked, raising an eyebrow and brushing some of her redish brown/orange hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 pm

"with my sense of direction I could find a lost city before I found the place I actualy WANTED to go to" He chuckled sheepishly
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 pm

"Hahaha, good point." Ichigo leaned up against couch, listening as Kayler's sudden music could be heard. It was some random song, something from her mixed cd.

ooc: Do they even have cds at this time?
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm

ooc: lord only knows... but apearently they have tvs and shit so Im not gonna argue >.>''

Kurokon sat on hte couch and smiled at Ichigo "what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:41 pm

ooc: lol Okay.

She sighed and threw her head back so she was looking up at the ceiling, "Well... missions. Cooking, if you can imagine that. Babysitting her." She pointed up at the ceiling. "And, of course, dealing with my father. And my ex-foster dad. He doesn't like the fact that I was adopted into a Yukigakure family."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 pm

"tell him its your life" He chuckled "yeah Ive had alot of things here too..... fighting, well actually massacaring shisui uchiha and getting eternal mangekyou, training a few students and what not" He shruged
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 pm

"I should do that." She chuckled, "You would be killing someone wouldn't you? You are one of the most wanted men in all of the countries."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 pm

"dont you like dangerous men?" He teased while smiling like gen
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"if I didn't would I be marrying one?" She asked, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"exactly" He smirked and kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 pm

She kissed back gently and grinned.
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 pm

"I love you" He smiled and leaned his forhead on her
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 pm

She chuckled, "And I love you."
Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"the best thing about this is the weding should be soon shouldnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidnapped (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next