Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yupp." Ichigo nodded slightly. "Just need to send some invitations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm

"too many people eh? I supose we are kind of famous arent we?" He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

"Yeah, kinda." She nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"I supose I should tell everyone and give the invatations out right?" He sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:16 pm

"Yeah. That or I'll do it." She shrugged. "Either ones fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'll be faster... if I can find my way to their houses and wait.... why not just mail them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm

She laughed, "Good point. That'd be easier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"yeah but who all should we invite?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"Well... my family. Your family. Maybe Kayler's mom if she'll come. Doubt it though." Ichigo paused to think some more and then said, "Some of the other shinobi we're allied with maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 pm

"hopefully they will act different than normal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"Hopefully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"if someone like sasuke comes they can at least be respectful right?" He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yupp." She nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:29 pm

"otherwise I'll deal with them AFTER the wedding alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

"Alright. Just as long as nothign disrupting happens during the wedding. Then I would be the one dealing with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:35 pm

He shuddered "hell its bad enough when a civilian woman gets angry but a freaking shinobi can make ME scared"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:36 pm

She grinned, "Just be glad I'm not mad at you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 pm

"I'd be running away right now... just lucky Im really fast eh?" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh yes, very lucky." Ichigo nuzzled him and made a purring noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"aww such a cute kitty" He teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Ichigo giggled, "Aww such a handsome wolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

He smiled and tilted his head "of course"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:49 pm

She smiled and sat down on him on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

He got a slight blush but smiled at her and hugged her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

She hugged back, nuzzling his chest this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 pm

"the kitten sure loves cuddling doesnt she?" He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 pm

"Mmhmmm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 pm

He laid his head on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

She giggles and purrs some more. "Damn I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:59 pm

He growled happily "I love you too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:30 pm

"Ichigo.. what're you doing?" Kayler's voice made Ichigo squeal and jump slightly.
"Ahh!! I didn't even hear you come down the stairs!!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Kurokon chuckled "she doesnt know does she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 am

"Uh.. no. She was away when I told everyone else." Ichigo shook her head.
"Know what?" Kayler asked, appearing over top of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:18 pm

He chuckled "well... me and ichigo are getting married soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am

Kayler's eyes widened and she looked at Ichigo accusingly(sp?). "Why didn't you tell me? I mean, I am your sister. I think I should know when I'm gonna get a new brother." Her eyes narrowed. "You're not pregnant are you?"
"Kayler!! No!" Ichigo blushed slightly and then she said, "And I didn't tell you because you were out on another mission. And I didn't get a chance to tell you after you got back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Kurokon chuckled and smiled at kayler "no shes not pregnant...." He smiled warmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yet." Kayler stated shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 am

He chuckled "maybe.... but youll be his or her aunt...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Kayler's eyes brightened and she smiled, "Oh yeah!"
Ichigo smiled and rolled her eyes, chuckling, "Who knows, maybe you can help name it if Kuro doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:32 pm

"I wouldnt mind...." He smirked. This girl was strangely reminding him of himself years ago, wild and hyper, yet smart and noticing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Kayler raised her eyebrow, putting one hand on both of their foreheads. She wrinkled her nose and removed her hands a few seconds later, "You guys are too tightly wrapped around each other, I can't get inside your heads."
Ichigo chuckled, "Good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm

"of course you cant... there sealed shut" He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"Sealed shut? But how...?" Kayler looked confused and Ichigo laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:56 pm

"gotta love my smart ass remarks dont you?" He smiled at Ichigo. Kayler really reminded him of himself now, trying to figure everything out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh yes, gotta." Ichigo chuckled, nuzzling him.
Kayler smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 pm

"aww look at the kitty" He teased Ichigo who actually acted like a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Ichigo purred, her sister looking on with an expression mixed with disgust and longing and wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm

He chuckled and scratched behind her ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:28 am

Ichigo purred, kissing his cheek.
Kayler rolled her eyes. "You two are crazy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (open)   Kidnapped (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2