Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Knight Meeting Zone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadow Knight Meeting Zone Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 am

The Main Meeting Room of the Shadow Knight Base. This is where new recruits will introduce themselves. This is also the main discussion room and open to any and all knights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 am

Zero wandered around the meeting room as it seemed he was the first one here. He was becoming annoyed with this silence. "Where the hell is everyone.." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 am

damien appeared in dark lighting"my my what a suprise zero"he said looking at zero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 am

Aloide had set foot into the Shadow Knights meeting area.As usual he was smiling and had his arms behind his head locking them with his eyes closed.He'd chuckle a bit hearing a familiar voice as he then turned his head to face Zero. He had then turn his head straight forward to take a seat on a near by object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 am

he smiled at aloide"ah loide i believe we havent met before"he said waving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am

I walked into the room with a slight stride, my snowy-gray mass of hair bouncing with each step. "Hello." I spoke, my voice rang with almost a chime-like song of quieted childhood abandon, a smile tainting her lightly colored lips. The reddening hues that always danced held a monotone coldness. Myself, a young woman, looked at the males before me, whom had just entered. My lips tainted with a small smile then. I was going to be nice, being out of the hospital and all. My hair bounced in wavy ringlets about my form, my bandage wear on, the area which my skirt and corset once belonged was draped with blue-white bandages only, her outer item was a black cloak, which swayed as she approached them.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am

((no they are not kage bunshins or bunshins))
a hole appeard in the rooms wall and kuzame walked in with his two swords on his back the handles easy acesseble in case he would have to fight to get out of there after him followed to other persons that was identical to him and they spoke exactly the same time
"aha so this is the famous shadow knights base seems that it isent so many people here yet though or is this all shadow knights that exists"
the three kuzames eyes locked on yukina and they smiled and said
"however i wouldent have anything against to be the only one here with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 am

I turned and looked at the Kuzames' whom had just addressed me. "Excuse me?" I cocked my eye brow and crossed the room, standing in front of both, curiosity rising. "I think I misheard your words."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 am

the three kuzames looked at her when she walked towards them and smiled then they all spoke at same time as one voice
"i think i was pretty clear bout my words so what is it to missunderstood i said. I wouldnet mind being the only one here with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am

"Why would that be?" My chime-like voice asked, and she blinked. "Which means?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

Soul walked in a cigarette in his mouth and his hood over his head.He found an empty seat and sat in it.His eyes closed and hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:44 am

Zero looked at Damien wondering how he knew his name and all these new people here. "Who the hell are you And How do you know my name.." he muttered and gripped the handle on his scythe.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 am

the kuzames spoke again
"well there is a lots of fun stuff two people can do when they are alone however it would be three of us and one of you. however i think the meeting is about to begin so how about you and us speak about this later and i can be more specific with what i mean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 am

I stuck my tongue out, dropping to my child-level. "If you think you're big enough, try all you want. Bring it." I spoke with the chime-voice, accepting his "challenge". With that I twisted with grace and walked to a table and sat on the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:58 am

Emanyeru walked into the meeting room silently with a diamond senbon sticking out from in between his teeth and sighed, 'Meetings...' he thought with a scowl as he walked over to a rather large chair near to side wall and sat in it. He waited for the rest of the knights to show up before beginning his rather long monologue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:58 am

Zero looked at the other two across the room. A Woman, not bad looking and some other guy. "Who the hell are you two." he demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am

Soul looked at the two"eh can you guys not do that here."he said with a small laugh and then putting his cigarette out.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 pm

all the three kuzames beginned to laugh when yukina had spoken and begun to walk away the original could even feel a amuzed feeling from sanbi. but the laughter died and all three kuzames glared at zero when he asked who he was
"its no need for you to know who i am. atleast not now"
the three kuzames walked after yukina and sat down in a chair next to her the two other kuzames stood behind the chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 pm

"Kouseitan'i Yukina. I don't know that guy," gestures to the Kuzames, "but they think they're cute." She huffed and eyed Soul with a look that said "watch it" and looked at Eman with her continuously darkening red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Zero's temper was rising as the boy and his 'clones' didn't give him the answer he was looking for. "Look here Bitch" he said angrily and grabbed his scythe pulling it off of his back and walked over to them. "Do Not Piss me off" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 pm

I grinned and watched, fingering my medic bag. "Darling," she spoke to Zero, "Don't bloody up the first meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Soul rested his Kazeshini on his shoulders and watched the drama un fold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Silently, Kami, the leader of Squad X, showed up in a swirhl, of wind.He looked at everyone, and sighed.He was disapointed with their behaviour.He sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Zero looked at the girl then looked back at the boy. "Whatever" he muttered and put his scythe over his back and walked back to the wall he stood against earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 pm

He looked over at Zero, he was his torture master, and was one of his bests.He noded at him, greeting him, then yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Soul moved from all the commotion and took a seat by kami and zero and folded his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Emanyeru sat his arms on the arm rest of the chair and interlaced his fingers in front of his face and watched his knights with piercing eyes. He studied how they behaved around each other and found their actions to be quite trivial, 'Human's and their attitudes' he thought to himself, 'Soon such problems will be gone...'. He smirked to himself as he planned out the first few movements in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm

he looked at zero"you will lear soon enough kid"he said laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Zero glared at Damien annoyed once more being called a kid. "Im not a kid" he muttered and was ready to grab his scythe again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 pm

I hopped down and moved away from the three of the same people and leaned against the wall at the opposite end from them, shaking her head more or less to herself. "Darling, don't edge toward the scythe." I spoke, watching the confrontation.

Last edited by Yukina Kouseitan'i on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Kami, got up, and looked towards Damien [d'un kno your characters name]."Do you have a problem?"He said, quickly, appearing face to face with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Soul rubbed his head."damn this headache"he said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 pm

"Hey. Calm it." My words came out in the most iciest, evil tone I could manage, the chimes gone, only the sound of someone about to commit murder. In a slight second, I had crossed the room, standing between both Kami and Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm

he looked at kami in the eyes"not of youre business now you will back away"he said laughing ready to grab his sword

Last edited by Damien moonchild on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Zero blinked once at the boy and soon there was another boy in front of him Hes fast.. He thought to himself and then looked at the girl as she spoke to him. "Im going to wait in the hall until Im needed in here." he muttered and walked out of the room and stood against the wall outside the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

He looked in Damien's eyes."I'll back away...When...I...Fucking, want.Now, better shut the fuck up, if you wanna go out alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

My hands were glowing with a light green chakra as I outstretched them to both people. "Slow your roll, dearests."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Soul saw that zero had the right idea.He then exited and sat down in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Zero closed his eyes and dropped the scythe with a clang and tried to think of the good moments when he was with the cult trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 pm

he laughed"ill kill you no wait even worse ill turn you into my mindless slave and what it all takes is just one bite"he said laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Soul set his kazeshini by his side and lit another cigarette.Trying to calm his nerves he hummed the song run to the hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm

"If you don't stop, I'll tranquilize you." I heaved a icy sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm

he left go of his sword handle"very well anything for a pretty lady"he said sitting in a chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Zero opened the door once more and peeked his head in as he was now calmed. Soon after he walked in and picked up his scythe. He looked at the five people in the room. Wondering who all of them were now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm

I nodded quietly and looked at Kami, her hand still at his chest. "What's your choice? Make nice or nap time?" I spoke, ice leaving my voice and I looked at him with a tentative look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm

"Speak for yourself...Lady's mean nothing...Just a pussy..."Then he shruged and sitted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Soul headache had eased off.He felt well enough to go back in.So he did,he found a seat in the corner and sat in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm

he looked at kami"my my what a boring person you are no need for my time"he said witha blank expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Kami looked at him.He smirked, he wasn't aware of his abilities, by what it seemed.Less then a blink of an eye, he was sitting on a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I dropped my hands and stopped the channeling of my chakra and moved back to my place against the wall, looking somewhat sober. I put my arms behind me and slid to the floor, tucking my bandage-free legs on either sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight Meeting Zone   Shadow Knight Meeting Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knight Meeting Zone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next