Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting New People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Kentaro gets up out of bed, as it is his first day as a genin. "Haha, Kentaro Takahashi, First day Genin, and future Hokage." Kentaro walks out and starts the day off with training. After 45 minutes, he tends to relex and see what today brings. "Lets go walk around the village." Kentaro walks through the streets, saying to the civilians and everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Kentaro continues to walk forward and notices two other genin. "Hmmm, Never saw those genin before." Kentaro notices that they were arguing about something, and couldnt hear them until he got closer
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Kentaro saw the person fly at him, but was too slow. Next thing, the genin is on top of Kentaro. "Ummm, Hi, could you get off of me? Im having trouble breathing." Kentaro gasped for air as he stuugles to get out of the uncomfortable position
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Kentaro Grabs his hand and his lifted up. "Thanks" Kentaro looked at the girl who stab him. "So whats up with the scary chick?" Coving his mouth from the lady
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Ken tries imagine her father and pictures a oni demon. Ken shivers just thinking about it. "Dont wont to meet him" Ken laughs and raises his hand. "Im Kentaro Takahashi, but my freinds call me Ken."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Ken turns to Kanna and waves at her smiling. "So have you just become a genin too?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Kentaro smiled. "Hello Kanna-san, Nice to meet you" Kentaro notices the sword on her back. "Wow thats a fine looking sword you got there."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Ken stood there shivering. and thought to himself. "So thats her father huh?" Kentaro gulped and bowed to her father. "Hello sir, Im Kentaro Takahashi. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Kentaro looked at him and felt like he was glued to the ground. He then turned to Kanna. "Is your father always like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Kentaro looked at Raikushou. "I felt like he stole my heart and my soul." Ken smiled at Kanna. He then continued the conversation like her dad didnt even come. " so anyways Kanna, thats a great sword, so much better than mine." Ken took out his katana with a yellow hilt and waves it around
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Ken laughed. "Nothing like my dad, hes like my best friend" Ken put his sword away and looked at Kanna. "Yeah i heard about them, They were supposely the best of the mist village"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Ken gave a grin back to Kanna. "Well not unless i do first. Im going to be a swordman and a ninja at the same time." Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Ken smirked also. "Dont worry, I intend too"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Ken smirked and put his hand on his sword. "I dont think you want do that, ive been training in the way of the swordman since i was an acadamy student. Beating me wont be easy."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Ken grinned. "I have learned to my own way of the swordman, and i almost learned how to fuse my element into my sword, which makes it a even deadly weapon."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Ken laughed. "Same goes with me" Ken smirked "You know Kanna, i could do this all day" Ken then took out his sword and laid it on his back
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Ken laughed. "Maybe not the best thing to say huh?" Ken still laughs. He then looks at Kanna. "We can do this all day, or we can get to business"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Ken pointed his sword at Kanna. "Thats the only way to do it" Kentaro focuses on Kanna and holds his sword horizonally. "Ill give you the first move"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Ken jumps over the wind blast and throws his on the fence, as he stands on the sword with on foot. "Is your element by any chance, Wind?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Ken flipped and grabbed his sword and flipped over the blast and dashed towards Kanna with a fury of slashes.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Ken was startled when he saw the demoness, then grinned. "Ah man, troublsome" Ken then charged his chakra and lightning sparks came out. "Lightning Flash" Kentaro swiped a large arc of lightning at both Kanna and the demoness. As soon as the arcs hit, Ken jumped up and attempted a slash down
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 am

Ken clashed with her sword, but was pushed back by the force. Ken Ken on his feet but slid a few feet back. "Pretty good" Ken stood up and pointed his sword at her. "But now it my turn" He spreas his feet apart and focused. "This is my own fighting style: Taikenjutsu, a combination of sword parries and kicks. Ken rushes fowards and disspears at the last second. He then reappears behind Kanna and does a powerful roundhouse kick, followed by a flip with multiple slashes
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 am

Ken jumped backed and grinned. "Zabuza Huh? In my opinion, Kisame Hosigaki was stronger." Ken rushed towards her gave her two kicks and the a slash, followed by a roundhouse kick
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 am

Ken parried some of the slashes, as he had cuts all over his vest. "Then why go for second best?" Ken jumped up over Kanna and did some slashes upside down
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

Ken Watched as she circled him. "Ok then, i understand" Ken grinned and spin around quickly, only seen as a blur. "Raiton, Corckscrew" Ken circled Kanna and attempted to hit her
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 am

Ken grinned, but Kanna could not see it. He swiftly dogded the attack and came around for another hit
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 am

Ken faced her head on. "Lets kick it up a notch." Ken increased his energy output, making the lightning more strong. Ken still continued to face her
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 am

Ken clashed with Kanna's sword, equal in power. Ken push some more in order to hit Kanna. "Come on, just a little more"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:11 am

Ken sat there with a grin on his face. "Looks like you won" Ken got up and put his sword back in its pocket. "You know, i could of won, i just didnt want to use any of my special moves on you" Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 am

Ken smiled at Raikushou. "Thanks, next time, maybe we should spar" Ken streched out his muscles, as they were hurting all over.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 am

Ken laughed. "Well then, when your in the mood we should spar. Does that sound better"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 am

Ken still laughed and turned to Kanna. "Is he always like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am

Ken looked at Raikushou and laughed. Then at both of them. "I swear, i didnt know any better, you guys could be brother and sister." Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

Ken was startled for a bit and then gave a nervous smile. "See what i mean?" Ken laughed and looked at Raikushou. "If that was the case, you would probrobly have to carry a big ol sword around to." Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am

Ken looked at Raikushou. "Have you ever picked up a sword?" Ken asked with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:42 am

Ken laughed and thought to himself. "Forget siblings, they act like they are a couple." Ken bursts out laughing
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am

Ken stared into their eyes and thought to himself. "Oh man, better not tell them." Ken then blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. "I....was laughing....at a....really funny joke." Ken laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 am

Ken looked at Kanna with a scared face and thought to himself. "I know where she gets those eyes from" Ken heard some bells ringing, signaling it was 12:00 o clock. "Oh no, i totally forgot, I was supposed to grab some supplies for my parents" Ken bowed to both of them. "Im sorry i couldnt stay longer, bye, and nice to meet you both." Ken vanished to the nearest hardware store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1