Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Uchiha Itachi the true heir to the Uchiha name and the bloodline..The Sharingan, he was the best when it came to genjutsu and doujutsu. He has truely surpassed his ancestors before him and earned quite a reputation while doing so. He'd learned of an interesting Kage in the land of rock. Izuna Uchiha, his ancestor and one of the leaders of the Uchiha clan during the first ninja war.And the younger brother of the founder of the Uchiha, or so he was taught. When he reached the gates of The rock village, a rather large guard was there ready to defend his village against the man in the akatsuki cloak. Itachi simply pointed at him and the man was caught in a genjutsu and fell asleep. Itachi kept walking, he never fought battles with taijutsu or ninjutsu unless it was needed. Walking through the village undetected by guards as he took back alleys and the guard would not awaken to warn the other jounin and chunnin of the village. Soon he reached the Tsuchikage building. A Guard came, If Itachi were to get the Kage's attention he would need to start a ruckus so he fought with the man, trying to harm him as little as possible. Making noise and soon the jounin guard threw an explosive tag causing a loud explosion. Itachi knew this would catch the kage's attention and he simply used another genjutsu on the guard while he waited for the Kage to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Walking through his village peacefully,finally done with war and the rage and deranged Horror in which had become of his older brother. Izuna could finally live in peace in a land of his own. Sadly, Izuna sensed the familiar chakra source in his village which disturbed the man greatly. None like this would ever show up in his village. It's dark and sinister. The chakra of an Uchiha. Izuna hastily,leaving fellow anbu behind in the dust to take care of the intrusion. Not to leave them for bad purposes but to leave them so they will not get harmed. If Izuna's hunch was correct. Then a battle may be started if the intruder had came for the wrong reasons. Izuna will NOT stand it. The old in age but young in appearance kage raced to the scene of the disturbance leaving a trail of dust 5 slow seconds after each step. No Izuna was not a kage to just sit back and fill out papers and make important decisions. Izuna would train his body intensely. Train his students and children puts a smile on his face. It brings back good memories of the childhood he had with his older brother,Madara Uchiha. Together they would spend hours on end training their Sharingan to the extent of which is now called the Mangekyou. Who is better at Doujutsu then the original founder? Izuna was one of them. One of the original masters to be more accurate. But enough of speaking about old times. Izuna hurried to the scene of the sinister chakra. Ready for whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Itachi waited paitently for the man to arrive. He wanted to find out just who he was and what he was doing here, leading a village while his brother was attempting to destroy the shinobi world. Perhaps Izuna just didn't care, or maybe he had thought there was nothing he could do to stop him. Either way, Itachi wanted to find out just what he planned on doing. If he were to decline some type of partnership in stopping the evil of this land, So be it. Itachi would not stop there, he would find others to help, maybe not as strong but he needed an Army of his own to lead. For something like to come into fruition he needed strong shinobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Izuna appeared before the man Whering an all black Attire. Much like outterwear during a visit in Yukigakure. He had a black scarf and a black coat and black pants with black ninja shoes. Izuna wasn't always the most fashionable or the smart dresser but he loved him some black. The sharingan gleamed in his eyes and automatically formed of Mangekyou. Izuna stared at the Uchiha before hand and smirked. "Here for a battle, Uchiha?" He said being hasty as he know most of his family members are A-Ranked and above. "If not,then tell me...Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Itachi looked into the mans eyes, he was not afraid of Genjutsu nor the mangekyou. He could withstand as long as he had his own mangekyou to rely on. "I'm here to talk about your brother." he stated simply and watched him making sure he would make no attempts to assault him. "Not here though" he said. "Meet me at the highest peek to the south of here. Itachi faded into crows and was gone. Already waiting at the said location. Itachi had a genjutsu set up from the beginning. He set up a campfire to keep himself warm and buttoned the Akatsuki cloak fully so now wind would get through. It was quite cold out this night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Izuna's Mangekyou kicks in. Without any tricks or sort he has the ability of omnipreasence. To be in multiple places at once at his will. Izuna was still standing infront of Itachi waiting for some reason to come all the way down here. He said it was about Uchiha Madara,his older brother but he wondered if it was about killing him or joining him. Either or Izuna was skeptical about Itachi sudden appearence in the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Itachi looked at the man , half his face hidden from the high collar of the Akatsuki Cloak. He wasn't the least bit surprised that Izuna had arrived as quickly as he did. He knew some things about the powers of his mangekyou. Though it seemed Izuna's powers were more passive abilities then lethal like his own. "About Your Brother, You know what his intentions are..Do You not?" he asked him with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm

"Moon's eye plan? Yes I know of it." He said as he stared ever so hard at the suspicious man. Izuna who had no trusted most Uchiha for their decieving of each other to only gain power was just saddening to the heart of Izuna. He stepped closer now slowly trusting him since he came all this way just to talk about the sinister man known as Madara Uchiha. "What of it?" He asked as the mangekyou of Izuna's eyes fadded into his original,had already set up an escape when or if things had gotten hairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Itachi nodded slowly as he looked at the determined face of Izuna Uchiha, He reminded him of his younger brother, Sasuke. Itachi had a soft smile as he lost himself in his thoughts for a moment. Soon his smile disappeared and he spoke once more. "Yes, Moons eye, You don't have a problem when your people become enslaved to Madara's Will?" he asked Izuna with a stern look. "I'm not going to sit back and allow him to do this any longer." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Izuna had wondered if it was a set up. Itachi had such leadership aura around him every time he spoke it only brought back memories of the night Madara and Himself took over the clan. Izuna was hearing the words of the crimson eyed man,but was thinking of his older brother each second passed of him speaking. "That may be, but what I do not understand is, Why would you want to end the plans of a man who only seek peace but going about it the wrong way? You,Itachi who slained the Uchiha clan in Konohagakure only wish to end a man's dream of peace? Please answer that......Afterwards,if your answers are good enough and your reason for attacking my own flesh and blood. Only then.I shall join you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Itachi had never told anyone of his true intentions he had on that night, the only one who knew were the elders of Konoha and Madara. His eyes narrowed at Izuna, he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to tell Izuna with a straight face and keep himself together in the process. "I have my reasons for what I did, When the time comes I can tell you what they were." he said. "But not Now" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

"Well, That's not good enough." Izuna said putting both of his hands in his pockets. Izuna walked over to the Ninja and stood beside him,feeling alittle more safe around him to come to the relative of the enemy to ask for help which was very brave or very stupid. He stood on the right of Itachi but facing the opposite way. "But I still might consider joining if you tell me your goals or steps in taking down Madara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Itachi could not tell him everything yet but he could tell him about the steps of stopping madara's plot. "First,Gathering Strong members." he muttered quietly and continued. "From there the rest is simple, learn to work together and soon form teams and gain power in our ranks." he explained, "From there it goes by ear" he said "We cant predict everything Madara will do, and there are others who may protect him." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:16 pm

"Akatsuki. Well, I know the perfect person. To join your crusade......He has been secretly living amongst the shadows. He actually foungt my brother. With my old eyes and defeated my brother. Left him in his current situation right now. He lives in the moon country now. His appearence may look different but he is still that very same man. Heh,everyone think they both died but no. If one survived,wouldnt you think the winner of the great battle survived aswell? Well he did. I'l join you but he will be a great asset to your crusade." Izuna said. By him deactivating his mangekyou he was still in the same place and not various different places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Itachi was grateful to Izuna, he was truly a great man as he had heard, unlike most Uchiha, he was different. "Who is this man?" he asked with a quiet voice, wind picking up and blew his hair into his face, Itachi put his hand in the way and stopped it from blocking his vision. Itachi's eyes narrowed at Izuna wondering who this person he spoke of was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

"Senju Hashirama. The man who single handledly nearly destroyed the very man you speak of ridding the world of." He said as he tilted his head back to look at the expression on Itachi's face when he talked about the first Hokage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm

The first hokage..Itachi thought to himself, hes still alive, Itachi asked himself. He thought it was logical if Madara was able to survive all this time. Itachi looked at him with narrowed eyes, the sharingan shone brightly, he was the true heir to the bloodlone. "You don't mean to imply hes still alive?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm

"I do mean to imply." He said looking at Itachi as the sharingan tomoe 1-3 formed in Izuna's eyes to only show off. Izuna had a slight smirk. "Yes,down at the moon country, Hashirama Senju dwells in the shadows training harder and harder as he dreams of one day returning to his precious konoha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

"I see.." he muttered "Lets go retrieve him" he said simply and put out the camp fire with a water jutsu. Itachi made sure he had all his things and waited for Izuna to follow him, leaving him little choice to respond with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]   Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Of Relatives[- Private -]
Page 1 of 1