Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy Empty
PostSubject: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

A brown-haired kunoichi was sitting in the trees, looking out for anybody suspicious.

(Her looks are in the third spoiler)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Orochimaru was walking towards Iwagakure to discuss more things about the experimentations in Otogakure. Orochimaru was feeling a little off balanced due to the late nights of studying about the body of the experiment and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Nene noticed a rather snake like man walking towards Iwagakure. She smiled in a bubbly manner and appeared in front of him faster then Orochimaru could keep up with. "Well, look at you Mr. Snake. You are absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen" Nene said with a joy-filled, bubbly voice as she pinched one of Orochimaru's cheeks like someone would do to a little child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Orochimaru was stunned by the sudden random display of affection followed by the surprised of of a woman appearing almost with light speed. Orochimaru jumped back and pulled out a kunai. "Who are you and what the are you doing?!?" He demanded to get an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hey now, no need to be defensive my little darling. I'm not going to hurt you" she said with a bright smile as she wrapped her arms around Orochimaru's head and pressed his face against her breasts in a protective manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Orochimaru was still shocked as his face was burried in a stranger's breasts infront of travelers who only watched as men got aroused and women were disgusted at the public display of affection of which they thought was happening. "Oh....My...God!" Orochimaru said but it sounded like mumbling because his mouth was between those breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Nene let go of Orochimaru, smoothed out his hair and looked at his face. "You have a smudge right here. Let me get that" she said as she licked her thumb and cleaned a speck of dirt off of Orochimaru's face like a mother would do to her child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

"YOU CRAZY WOMAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Orochimaru shouted as he jerked away from the woman. Becoming enraged with the fact that she kept on hugging and touching on him and not in the way he wanted but a motherly way. "You look 14 and your hugging on me like your 75.....Im WAY older than you so if anything, I should be whiping smudges off your cheek!" Orochimaru said breathing heavily."NOW if you would excuse me. Im OBVIOUSLY LATE for a meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

She gave him a raised eyebrow, looking completely calm. "I'll have you know I am actually 83 years old" she said calmly as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Orochimaru gave her a very blank yet 'unbelievable' smirk. "Look if your going to sit in an old man's face and lie then you are more childish then you look." He said not really knowing that she actually was that old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 pm

"I'll have you know I was the unnamed female Hyuuga's personal assassin. You know which one, the one that was said to be the most powerful Hyuga. I was her guardian, you could say. I am Nene, one of three Doujutsu Guardians" she said proudly with a smile on her face as she gave him the victory sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

"THat's impossible. Then how would you look so young?" He asked actually wanting to know for his own purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

"It's a little thing called Eternal Youth my Darling" she giggled with a wink as she pinched his cheek again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 pm

"I didn't tell you to touch me alright?" He said as he folded his arms now feeling like an idiot for getting all worked up just to be proved wrong. "Hey,eternal youth right? how do you get it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm

"Oh, my mistress awarded it to me on her death bed but I don't know how she did went about it" she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm

'Son of a bitch' Orochimaru thought in his mind as he started walking away from the woman seeing as she is no use to him anymore. He simply left her and went on to Iwagakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy   Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru Meets the Badass Ninja Mommy
Page 1 of 1