Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE)

Go down 

Is Minoru OPed?
Yes
Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) Vote_lcap60%Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) Vote_lcap40%Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE)   Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 am

Tony 3:16 wrote:
OK, a lot of people are talking about how Minoru is my most OPed character of all time. When it concerns his style and his power and considering he can control, create and stop natural disasters, then yes he is OPed but what you don't know is this. Minoru basically has the same exact style as the Kyuubi, carelessly throws around his power without any finesse, skill, strategy or control. Like the Kyuubi, his way of thinking is as long as something is destroyed, he's making progress. He has no strategy, speed or skill to speak of. His Taijutsu sucks, his Genjutsu is non-existent, his speed is barely Jounin level and most other areas he has no skill whatsoever. The only areas he's good in are Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, power, stamina and he has nearly infinite chakra stores. However, people overlook what he sucks at and just looks at what he's good at. His only strategy is to blow things up and destroy everything he can in a fight. What people don't know is that if Minoru were to go up against someone like Kakashi, Itachi or Orochimaru, he would most likely lose. All it takes to beat Minoru is strategy, speed, accuracy and timing. The only time Minoru poses a threat to anyone he fights is when people do something very stupid like trying to overpower him. He, like the Kyuubi, just carelessly throws his power around with no strategy except to make things go boom and without any control whatsoever, which is kind of like a combination of Genin Era Naruto and the Kyuubi, so when you think about it, Minoru isn't really all that OPed. I can name at least one character of mine more OPed then him and that would be Hakudoshi, a 14 year old Sannin and a master puppeteer. So, after that explanation, in your honest opinion, tell me if Minoru is as OPed as you all say he is because I say no he isn't. =/

His excess Chakra stores are even enough to put him into OPness. Really, Tony, the concept of being OP is up to people's thoughts. And, it has very little IC bearing. I still think that he's OP, despite the major flaw. His brute power and majorly oversized Chakra supply and power really just destroys any thought of not being OP. In essence, he can cast the most powerful Ninjutsu for long periods of time, stretching into hours based on your description. Kakashi is over-powered. Orochmaru is over-powered. Itachi is over-powered. And, in a true RP, you would probably decimate Orochimaru and put up a good fight against Pein. The real question here is how the Pros and Cons balance. And, yours don't. Literally, he could just brute force his way from any trap, which totally rejects the concept of being smart about it. That leaves the option of overpowering him, which as you said is a VERY bad idea.

My final verdict: he is OP.
Back to top Go down

Is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma OverPowered? (READ MY POST BEFORE ALL OF YOU VOTE)
Page 1 of 1