Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shizune Meets Kanna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Shizune Meets Kanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Kentaro walks up the road and see some familar faces and smiles. He runs up to them at high speed, almost crashing into them. "Raikushou, Kanna, Shizune, What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Ken smiles at all of them. "Ive been good, im just doing a couple of errands for my father. Im on my way to to the rock village."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Ken grinned. "Come on, Kanna, you know me. If it is a fight they want, it will be a fight they will get." Ken grinned outside, but on the inside, he took her words very seriously
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Ken nodded at Raikushou. "Right" Kentaro took his headbend on his neck and hid it in his pocket. He then smiled at Shizune. "Dont worry ill be all right."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Ken grunts as Shizune pats his hair. "Shizune...You are acting like my sister." Ken chuckled and ducked out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Ken laughed. "Yeah i guess" Kentaro looked at the sky. "Well i better get going, before my dad gets mad." Ken walks down the path. "See you guys in a few days." Ken waves and continues to walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizune Meets Kanna   Shizune Meets Kanna Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizune Meets Kanna
Page 1 of 1